Senior Manager, Sales Strategy
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details About The Position
The Strategy & Operations team at Salesforce is a high-performance team chartered with formulating go-to-market strategy, driving excellence in execution, and assisting senior leaders in achieving sales growth through data-driven insights.
Salesforce ANZ is looking for an experienced professional to partner with our senior leadership team. This person will be accountable for identifying and reporting on key indicators of sales performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic agenda for the sales group, and presenting recommendations to senior leaders. Deliverables will take the form of strategic recommendations and the operational cadence that drives our growth.
The successful candidate will be someone who can balance strategy and operations, can work independently, is an analytic rockstar and team player, and can handle the pressure of presenting to executive leadership. Responsibilities
Desired experience/ skills
- Build executive presentations, crafting key recommendations for senior executives in strategic decision making and investment
- Manage a portfolio of projects to identify business growth opportunities and/or improve operational efficiency
- Drive a regular operational model and cadence for the executive leadership team including regular business reviews
- Analyse the health and momentum of the business by tracking and interpreting performance metrics
- Deliver actionable insights and craft recommendations to leaders to enhance business performance
- Work cross-functionally with extended teams on transformational projects
- Evolve the ANZ management reporting framework, own reporting cadence for distribution leadership and identify opportunities for standardisation
- Manage ad hoc requests from top management
- 5+ years work experience in business analytics, consulting or finance
- Experience in a fast-paced growth company or with subscription software business models is a plus
- Good analytical skills: Demonstrated ability to conduct data-driven analysis and draw insights. Advanced Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets modeling capabilities required. Experience using business intelligence and data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Einstein Analytics is favourable
- Problem-solving: Ability to structure complex problems, diagnose issues, originate new solutions and make recommendations
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to translate analysis into easily digestible messages and make succinct executive presentations (verbal/ written) for senior leaders
- Flexibility and sense of urgency: Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and resilience in an environment of ambiguity
- Autonomy and drive: Self-motivated with a highly collaborative style, strong influencing skills, and drive to work in a rapidly changing growth environment
- High proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint and Google Slides and a basic understanding of multidimensional databases required; prior experience with SQL, Business Objects, Tableau, or Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) a plus
Our team values are Trust, Winning as a Team, Equality, Growth, Curiosity and Transparency. We work in a close-knit team environment with a great culture, good sense of humour and a strong commitment to helping one another grow and succeed. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get deep exposure to the backbone of Salesforce's distribution organisation, drive significant impact that is highly valued by executive leadership, and continuously learn and tackle new challenges! Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.