Senior Manager Process Practice, Standards and Framework
Do work that matters
- You're passionate about delivering excellent service, providing insightful advice, and committing to making a positive impact on our culture
- We are committed to working closely with all areas of the Group to help set and deliver our overall business strategy
- Together we can achieve great things
To ensure the Group meets our regulatory and compliance obligations and achieves sustainable competitive advantage through process-led decision making, you will need to both play a key role in developing the Group's process management practices and partner with Business Unit and Support Unit including their process and data owners to develop, implement and monitor best practice Process Governance.
Specifically, you will be focused on setting the standards, framework and methodology and ensuring they are fit for purpose to enable effective process management.
See yourself in our team
- Develop and manage process practice standards, framework & methodology
- Responsible for Office Operations including the management of the Process Council, Process Architecture taxonomy levelling, modelling
- Responsible for implementing and embedding the Process Maturity Assessment and develop Annual Attestation process. Including progress reporting that ensures plans are effectively implemented, monitored & audited
- Support the implementation of process policy suite
- Contribute to the evolution of the process management policy, standards and procedures guidance, compliance and reporting
- Role model the vision and values
The Process Architecture Office is accountable for developing the Group's process strategy, policy & standards, governance and set requirements for process enablers/tools. The team is accountable to facilitate a community of practitioners to share best practice and build process talent and capabilities.
We make sure that process architecture decisions are governed, managed and communicated to enable business trade-offs to be clear and transparent whilst incorporating long term enterprise needs and operational outcomes. We're interested in hearing from people who
- Experience in delivering Business Unit strategies (including those focussing on process management) through internal strategy and/or business consulting projects and/or provision of process management services
- Delivery focused with significant experience managing to deadlines and outcomes
- Deep understanding of process and project implementation and/or analytics practices and challenges in Financial Services and/or other regulated environments
- Acquired knowledge of global industry best practices for Process Management
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to create clear future focused plans
- Proven leadership with demonstrated success in influencing and driving change with enthusiasm and achieving measurable performance improvements across large and complex businesses
- Behaviours aligned with CBA Vision and Values to effectively drive performance outcomes
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with an acknowledged track record of building positive and productive partnerships at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with impact, both written and verbal
- Proven record of demonstrating good judgement
- Appropriate balance of intellectual curiosity and rigor with commercial and operational pragmatism
- Experience drawn from a variety of disciplines including process architecture, operations and strategy
- Knowledge of industry and global operations best practices
- Ability to work on multiple programs and to set deadlines
If this sounds like you - apply today!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 17/06/2021