See job description for details
Senior Manager Group Performance, Financial Services, $150k base plus 20% bonus Your new company
Large complex Financial Services business based in Sydney. You will be working across a large team of 7 within a wider Remuneration, Performance and Reward division. Your new role
The Senior Manager, Performance role manages the end to end project delivery of the performance management cycle, provides advice and support to HR and business leaders on all aspects of performance, and will be a key contributor to our evolving approach.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Project managing and providing support for the annual performance management cycle
- Continuous improvement projects
- Reviewing requirements for changes to existing performance policies
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with HR teams and other key stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring analysts to ensure ongoing development and capability uplift
- Delivering performance education and coaching
- Preparing communications materials for senior stakeholders
Ideally some related Performance experience, or remuneration/benefits/reward/compensation etc.
Doesn't have to be rem background. Could look at talent management or large scale projects. Complex company.
Do NOT need to have BANKING/FS background. What you'll get in return
A highly impactful role across a wide range of stakeholders. Great career progression opportunities and a challenge to specialise into subject matter expertise in performance. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508