Senior Manager Decision Design-1
Senior Manager Decision Design Data & Decision Science (DDS)
Managing and working closely with stakeholders and requirements to ensure your business plan is reflective of the business priorities, and also manage your own pipeline with strong stakeholder engagement.
Executing on the Customer Decisioning Strategy and developing and delivering on your own business plan for you and your team. See yourself in the team:
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Data & Decision Science (DDS) team is responsible for leading the delivery of world-class data, analytics and technology capabilities to improve the financial well-being of our customers and communities.
The core services provided include: Customer Engagement Engine
: connected to all our channels and using sophisticated machine learning, this state-of-the-art technology drives all of our customer contact and improves customer experience and financial wellbeing through "Next Best Conversations". Data Office
: accountable for the RBS Data & Analytics strategy (and its delivery), guiding investments to ensure we are leveraging and building) world-class data assets and tools across RBS. It also designs and implements the data quality framework for RBS and supports the Business teams manage and improve the quality of the data they use. Decision Science:
responsible for all AI, Machine Learning, Adaptive Modelling and Advanced Analytics - pushing the boundaries on process automation and customer engagement using AI, deploying experimentation at scale, ensuring all customer experiences are hyper-personalized and integrated into our Decisioning estate. Roles and Responsibilities:
The role has ownership end-to-end from strategy and planning through to execution. You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of driving through ambiguity - you'll constantly identify and execute opportunities. Your technical background will help you tackle novel problems. More specifically:
We are Interested in hearing from you...
- Lead a team of Senior Decision Designers across different projects delivered in the department and across other departments in the bank
- Manage their development, activities & progression.
- Manage projects, their cost, timelines, and deliverables & tasks allocation.
- Pega Decisioning and NBA Marketing product knowledge
- Facilitate decision strategy, business process and business solution workshops
- Ensures alignment between business requirements and DSM product capabilities, and Leads Logic Design and Development Activities
- Facilitates business transformation efforts
- Provide various support levels to all stakeholders within the Pega Marketing and Decisioning Framework
- Work with upcoming Strategic projects to ensure Customer Decisioning Strategic objectives are met, and manage the capability development by following the banks SDLC guidelines/Agile Delivery
- Understand the key end-to-end processes that creates value for the customer and profits for the bank
- Manage personal and team accountabilities and expected results
- Manage the knowledge sharing process of technical SMEs for Customer Decisioning centralized assets
- Role model the CBA vision and values and build a strong team culture that drives employee engagement
- Strong people management and team/people development skills
- Experience with CRM, Marketing software, Channel integration, Real Time Decisioning is desirable.
- Technical background with advanced business acumen across financial services.
- Exposure to Marketing cross industry.
- Ability to endure long term training and enablement.
- Senior stakeholder engagement and Management skills
- Significant experience in working within small to medium size teams to deliver best in class data, applications and technology infrastructure
- Advanced business analysis skills, high level & detailed solution design and implementation
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or IT related discipline
- 5+ years of SDLC Professional experience
- Certification in Pega Decisioning: exp. Certified Pega Marketing Consultant, Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant, Certified Pega Business Architect etc. is desirable.
- Post graduate qualification highly desirable
- Industry certifications highly desirable e.g. Teradata, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle
- Agile/Scrum Master Trained, certification is desirable
- Any experience in leading teams implementing solutions using Pega Decisioning
- You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of working proactively within a team, leading by example, managing multiple projects simultaneously while navigating through ambiguity.
- You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven insights.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement.
- You look beyond the status quo to try new approaches and tools, thereby lifting the overall capability of the team.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/06/2021