Senior Manager Corporate Fund Manager Payments
" At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let ' s discuss what this means to you "
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. CFS (Colonial First State) Finance supports the Senior Leadership Team of the CFS business under the Deputy CEO Office to manage and grow its superannuation and platform businesses.
In May 2020 the Bank announced the sale of 55% interest in the CFS business to KKR. The CFS business is currently working on a separation program with the expectation that the transaction will complete in first half of calendar 2021. See yourself in our team
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Financial Risk and Reporting, you will lead a team responsible for the implementation, performance and improvements in financial calculation and payment processes for the CFS businesses. At times, this will include leading or be involved in the delivery of key initiatives linked to operational improvements.
In this role you will be required to deliver robust processes to ensure payments on behalf of the CFS business are made accurately and in accordance with relevant. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who possess
- Lead a team who prepare, supervise and deliver fee, rebate and other payment processes including reporting and invoicing.
- Ensure that calculation models are updated and maintained with a priority to automate and streamline existing process.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your key stakeholders, collaborate and be seen as a key SME/adviser to them.
- Act as a role model by consistently displaying leadership behaviours that encourage productive working relationships and strong customer service culture.
- Manage processes effectively to ensure contract specifications are complied with.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of payment related controls, including suitable documentation of processes to enable better risk and compliance outcomes.
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Background in financial services with experience in consulting, business operations or fund accounting.
- Strong productivity mindset to drive continuous improvement through streamlining models and processes without diminishing the control environment.
- Influencing and consulting skills, the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated individual who displays a "can-do" pro-active style and desire to provide excellent service to customers.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 11/03/2021