See job description for details
Conflicts of Interest Senior Manager role at a global professional services company Your new company
As a well-respected and market leading global professional services company that offer a high performing, dynamic workplace with an innovative and client focussed culture. Your new role
The role reports into the Director and will oversea two/three direct reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- Overseeing and conducting conflict of interest checks for existing and potential new clients
- Proactive collaboration with engagement teams across all service lines on commercial and risk related matters
- Work closely with the Global Conflict Teams to develop the future strategy of the conflict function.
- Provide guidance in relation to exclusivity requests and conflicts clauses in engagement letters and other contracting documents.
- Provide input into the application of regulatory standards and support the development of solutions to resolve complex risks and issues
- Provide advice to the business on varied risk and conflict issues, including transactional, relationship and commercial conflicts
- Collaborate global locally and around the world on complex global engagements, initiatives and projects.
- Ensuring conflict risks associated with new services, systems, acquisitions, alliances and tools are addressed and mitigated
- Tertiary qualification in finance, business, law or a relevant discipline is desirable
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Compliance or Conflicts of Interest role
What you'll get in return
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in providing concise and clear advice
- Someone with logical mindset and someone resilient
Work in a high performing environment as an SME in Conflicts of Interest for a global company. Manage a small team as part of group risk management. Hybrid/flexible working on offer. What you need to do now
Please apply now, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8226 9752 LHS 297508