Senior Manager Cloud Security
Service Manager, Cloud Security Your Team:
The Security Services team is responsible for the stable delivery of effective security services and continuous assurance over the delivery of enterprise security controls within the Bank and across its group entities. Your Impact:
This key position is tasked with the assurance and governance over Cloud related security services covering the application of security controls in both public and private environments across the Group.
Senior Manager is the subject matter expert in cloud related security controls and is responsible for identifying and acting upon opportunities to uplift, innovate and implement cloud related services for the Group. On any given day you will:
What does this role require?
- Ensure effective management of cloud related risks across the Bank and across its Group entities through the delivery of sound and effective services, assurance and governance.
- Ensure operational effectiveness of Cloud security services across the relevant supporting systems, processes and teams (including external service providers).
- Present and communicate findings and report any associated risk profile to a range of senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Lead and oversee project teams to implement new service enhancements, and operational teams to support the day-to-day service operation activities.
- Manage change of existing security services in response to changing threat profiles, organisational context and opportunities for automation and consolidation.
- Manage the effective closure of service risks and associated issues and actions raised by Audit, Risk, Compliance and Regulators.
- Extensive technical experience in Cloud and associated security roles ranging from incident. response, cyber administration, security operations, security design and architecture
- Strong experience in cyber security drawn from a variety of disciplines.
- Experience in defining and implementing cyber security controls for a financial institution or a large corporate.
- Good to have Information Security certifications from organisations such as SANS, (ISC)² and ISACA; and Vendor certifications from companies such as Symantec, Cisco, Microsoft, McAfee, AWS , Azure.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/02/2020