Senior Manager, Cards Acquisition Westpac
How will I help?
This role exists to drive the acquisition of quality consumer credit card customers - customers who are engaged and profitable, and who view WBG as their main financial institution.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Cards business strategy. Become a thought leader on credit card acquisition, its evolution and its role in the broader organisation.
- Achieve quality credit card sales growth by lifting the effectiveness and efficiency of sales and marketing activities and channels, in collaboration with marketing and distribution partners.
- Develop and execute a promotional offer strategy to support the acquisition of quality customers, including business case preparation, new offer development, test-and-learn.
- Improve end-to-end sales funnel conversion efficiency, working closely with partners in Distribution, Marketing, Credit Risk, Compliance, Operations and Fraud, amongst others.
- Improve origination and fulfilment processes to lift customer
Strategy development and execution
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the acquisition of quality credit cards customers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Cards business strategy, including via BAU activities and key strategic initiatives, e.g. new products, new partnerships
Sales performance management
- Monitor credit card sales performance, including performance versus competitors, channel conversion efficiency and on-book profitability.
- Optimise acquisition tactics and identify opportunities to lift quality acquisition. Work with both internal and external partners to act on these opportunities.
Promotional offer and pricing management
- Develop and execute the cards promotional offer strategy.
- Prepare pricing business cases and regularly review pricing to enhance performance.
- Manage promotional offer and pricing implementation, including customer communications and pricing fulfilment.
Sales conversion optimisation
- Identify opportunities to improve end-to-end sales conversion, e.g. increasing digital application form conversion, optimising approval rates.
What's in it for you?
- Lead a virtual team across functions to deliver outstanding business outcomes.
You'll be working for an organisation that supports, development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you'll receive Westpac's generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts, 20 days annual leave 1 Wellbeing, 1 Community day and of course Bank holidays! What do I need?
What's it like to work here?
- 5 years' experience in the credit cards or payments industry, ideally in a product management, sales or marketing capacity. Experience in banking or in similar B2C service industries, e.g. telecommunications, will also be considered.
- Experience in managing a sales-oriented business function.
- Experience in developing sustainable working relationships with senior stakeholders.
Westpac's values; Service, One team... really come through in our workplace, you will be warmly welcomed in to a diverse and inclusive team who are always there with an offer of support if you need it. We are constantly striving to make improvements to our ways of working to make things more efficient so that we can better service our customers. We celebrate successes, birthdays, anniversaries and anything else we can think of.