Senior Manager CCA Governance
Do work that matters
As Senior Manager CCA Governance you will provide pivotal support to the Customer and Community Advocacy portfolio - including Group Customer Relations, Office of the Customer Advocate, Community & Customer Vulnerability team and the Group Remediation and Systemic Customer Issues team.
You will be responsible for driving delivery of all CCA Governance obligations, including execution and uplift of Complaints governance processes and ownership of the forward roadmap. See yourself in our team
The Systems, Analytics and Transformation (SAT) team sits within the CBA Group's Customer and Community Advocacy (CCA) function.
The SAT team drive better customer outcomes and experiences through simplifying processes, delivering change effectively, improving our people's capabilities, analysing our processes and services, and empowering our people with the right technology.
The Technology, Operations & Projects team sits within SAT and has responsibility for:
- Business ownership of our Group Complaints system FirstPoint
- Strategic planning and portfolio management for initiatives and projects across CCA
- Delivering seamless operational support to CCA - including financial position for the portfolio
- Managing and executing a backlog of continuous improvement initiatives for CCA
- Meeting key CCA governance obligations - including coordination of the CCA-driven Group Complaint's Governance Forums and Working Group, CBA Board & subsidiary updates and various other updates required on a periodic basis.
You will be joining a highly engaged, supportive, outcomes-focused team who put the customer first in all they do. In any given week you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Establish and drive effective Complaints governance frameworks, processes and reporting throughout CCA and other business units as relevant.
- Define and manage the forward schedule and narrative for Complaints Board updates for the year including core updates and deep dive topics.
- Have significant interaction and consultation with CCA LT and other key complaints stakeholders, both within CCA and in other BUs, on inputs and interdependencies for submissions.
- Provide guidance within CCA and to other BU stakeholders on our governance procedures to support the more seamless delivery of our obligations and better outcomes for customers.
- Partner with other teams in SAT and CCA to ensure delivery of business unit reporting and insights to support CCA Board updates and other Complaints reporting obligations.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written & oral, & an ability to build effective working relationships and influence & negotiate at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, assess insights & make data driven decisions
- Highly developed time management and organisation skills including the ability to manage competing priorities in a high volume, high pressured environment
- Previous experience in a business operational role, with a strong understanding of how decisions made can impact customers
- A style which engages and inspires colleagues to improve performance and develop capability
- Self-driven with the ability to work autonomously.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/03/2021