Senior Manager Business Planning & Analysis
The Cards business consist of Citibranded credit cards, Diners and 8 other white label brands. The Loans business consist of Loans and BNPL.
The role of Senior Manager BP&A is responsible for providing financial stewardship and management to help the CCL achieves financial goals & targets and ensure strong governance of financial processes across CCL. ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead a team of 3 analysts and provide coaching and leadership support that help each team member excel and deliver their best potentials.
- Work with Finance to ensure CCL meet all financial process obligations, ie. annual planning cycle, mid-year forecast cycle, monthly outlook and flash for month end result
- Provide deep dive analysis to help thorough understanding of variances and/or trends
- Be the finance subject matter expert and work with product team to help develop and drive profitable campaign and returns
- Monitor, track and identify risks and opportunities on revenue and expense in CCL P&L
- Ensure strong governance on financial processes that exist within CCL.
- Ensure financial activities performed in CCL meet all relevant policies, accounting rules and compliance
- Provide oversight and key linkage to finance teams & processes outside of CCL. Eg. FRSS, FP&A, Controller
- Ensure CCL meet regulatory and compliance rules on financials, eg. RBA net compensative annual attestation and quarterly tracking
- Accountability and Execution - Consistently operating at a high standard of quality/accuracy and within required timeframes.
- Adapts to Change - Adapts to changing circumstances, accepts new ideas and change initiatives
- Analysis and Decision Making - Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Builds Effective Working Relationships - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Coaches and Develops Others - Facilitating improved performance by effectively assimilating new employees, and giving advice and guidance, planning development activities.
- Communicates Effectively - Communicating in a way that is clear, concise and easily understood with impact and credibility.
- Delegates Responsibility - Allocating decision-making authority and or task responsibilities to others to maximise individual effectiveness
- Innovation - Generating new or innovative solutions to business issues
- Leverages Diversity - Creating and maintaining an environment that enables everyone to contribute to their full potential.
- Manages own Performance - Taking responsibility for managing own performance by actively seeking development and feedback, and providing constructive feedback to others.
- Plans and Organises - Establishing courses of action for self and others
- Ideally member of professional accounting bodies
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
- 10+ years relevant experience, financial services preferred
- Proven stakeholder management experience at senior level
- Experience in a global organisation highly regarded
- Product teams within Cards and Consumer Lending
- Finance teams, ie. FP&A, Controller, FRSS
- Line 1 and line 2 control functions
Job Family Group:
- Decision Management
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Strategy and Planning Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting