Senior Manager Business Controls - Transformation
- Sydney CBD
- Mar 31, 2021
- $160k - $180k
One of Australia's leading banks is looking for an experienced senior transformation manager to join their company, this is a great opportunity to
An exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a leading institutional bank, with an established career path and progression opportunities.
The role will require a candidate who can work closely with a range of high-level stakeholders, for the successful implementation of a new company transformation program. You will work within the wider Business Controls, Strategy and Transformation function to engage in a range of implementation activities.
- You will be responsible for and provide leadership to the implementation of a transformation program that is currently being undertaken within the Company.
- Proactively identify, address and mitigate potential risks which may impact the implementation of the transformation program.
- You will be responsible for innovating and implementing significant strategic changes to the Company operations, change and risk management approaches, utilising a transformational mindset.
- Working collaboratively across a range of business units, being adaptable in your implementation strategies across various work streams within the Group.
- Engaging with a variety of high-level stakeholders, across all areas of the Group, will be at the very core of the role in implementing the program successfully.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project management within a risk area as well as Institutional baking experience required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with organisational risk management, understanding key business compliance obligations.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management, with an ability to influence and appropriately challenge decisions where necessary.
- Experience working transformation programs. Culture and/or accountability program experience would be desirable
- A drive to work well under pressure, producing quality outcomes in a deadline driven environment.
- An ability to interpret large amounts of complex information, identifying key areas of risks and sharing findings in a synthesised matter.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.