Senior Manager - Technology Transformation
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Looking for a role that is forward thinking and looking at the future of KPMG DDX Group
- Value diversity? It's what sets us apart. Interested in a career beyond accounting?
- Take ownership of a large transformation project
- Supporting business development activities as needed to support the broader transformation team agenda and growth of DDX client base and to undertake the growth of the Australia client base in relation to the successful delivery of transformation projects including the on-boarding of new clients or implementation of change requests for client engagement
- Acting as a liaison with other parts of DDX, most notably the tax technology team responsible for DDX enterprise architecture and technology landscape
Your new role
Key accountabilities as a Senior Manager in Tax Transformation include:
- Supporting the design of the solution architecture during the BD phase including costing models and liasing with the technology team
- Developing transition plans for transformation projects and execute with high quality and deliver to expectations
- Providing technical oversight of client facing tools.
- Working collaboratively with the technology team to communicate requirements and support technology roll-outs
- Scoping and planning projects which are loosely defined to achieve targeted outcomes within budget
- Acting as team member within a bid team and cooperate / collaborate with other team members to produce winning proposals.
- Establishing an internal KPMG network across our Advisory, Tax and Audit businesses to ensure the purpose of the DDX are recognised and appreciated.
We are looking for a professional with technical project / program management experience as expected at an experienced level along with the following:
- Sound knowledge and expertise in Technical Project Management is essential (tax acumen would be favourable but not essential)
- Likely experience in a previous management consulting environment
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships at various levels within a complex organisation where there is uncertainty
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions to address complex needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to act without guidance
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services networks. It comprises over 162,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality from WGEA, and a Top 10 Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
At KPMG we offer you:
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments
- The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business
- The ability to be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems
Advertised: 26 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time