Senior Manager - Sustainability, Community and Publications
Senior Manager - Sustainability, Community and Publications DDS Decision Science
You are passionate about all things data and analytics related and how the Retail Bank can increase its competitive advantage and create value through the effective and efficient use of data. See yourself in the team:
The Decision Science team aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers by solving complex customer, product & channel problems through multi-channel strategies to deliver value for the Retail Bank.
We are the pioneers of leveraging Next Best Action Marketing decisioning technology and the Group's data to anticipate and meet our customers' needs in an orchestrated, consistent and meaningful manner.
While we all come from a range of backgrounds and disciplines, what brings us together is a single passion to stretch ourselves and make a real difference for the organisation and our customers. Roles and Responsibilities:
You are passionate about, and pivotal in the delivery of new data, analytics and data science initiatives that create value support sustainability and "Team Australia" community outcomes to establish CBA's leadership in Australia's economic recovery and transition More specifically:
Support the Executive Manager - Ventures, Innovation and Sustainability, Decision Science to :
- Understand global, local and industry trends and lead the application of data, analytics and data science to create innovative solutions across climate, sustainability and community initiatives
- Provide cross franchise DnA support across communities/areas of focus to enable CBA to lead in Australia's economic recovery and transition
- Provide data and analytics thought leadership and support for all climate and sustainability initiatives
- Provide data and analytics thought leadership and support for all initiatives involving the wellbeing of our communities (i.e. Team Australia)
- Drive external publications to establish CBA's leadership in the DnA space
Role model the CBA vision and values and building a strong team culture that drives employee engagement and trust. We are interested in hearing from you...
- An experienced leader who has demonstrated success in leading data and analytics projects and teams to deliver measurable value across large and complex businesses ; 7+ years of experience across data and analytics with a signification portion preferably gained in Banking and Finance / Sustainability / climate change roles.
- Experience in the application of data and analytics to drive sustainability and community outcomes.
- Experience in driving thought leadership based external publications in the data and analytics space.
- Strong understanding of how data is used to generate value through business intelligence, analytics and data science.
- Proven ability to think creatively and solve problems that are both operational and strategic in nature, using both qualitative and quantitative inputs.
- Passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence senior cross-functional stakeholders up to the General Manager level.
- Superior leadership, written & verbal communication skills, especially in relation to verbal communication, and proven presentation skills to large audiences.
- Ability to intermediate/facilitate dialogue between technology, project and operational teams.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant data or analytics discipline
- Masters in a related discipline preferable
- You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of working proactively within a team, leading by example, managing multiple projects simultaneously while navigating through ambiguity.
- You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven insights.
- You look beyond the status quo to try new approaches and tools, thereby lifting the overall capability of the team.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/06/2021