See job description for details
Hands-on Remediation Data Analyst Manager needed for setting up the data ecosystem during remediation program Your new company
One of Syndey's biggest financial institutions requires a Senior Manager who is adverse in Payroll remediation projects with a hands-on management style. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead a team of data analysts and test analysts (3-4 people) on the remediation project.
- Play a key role understanding the data lifecycle from source, capturing critical data elements and driving analytics and insights that support remediation outcomes.
- Turn quantitative and qualitative analysis into business insights, opportunities, and solutions.
- Drive accurate data analysis, validate findings, and provide verified outcomes that will lead to successful remediation
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Remediation projects (pref Payroll).
- Project management experience
- People leadership/ Management experience
- Data management capabilities including critical data elements, data quality rules and data lineage to be able to investigate and query data to produce remediation analytics.
- Data extraction from large customer bases using SQL, Power BI and advanced Excel tools.
- Experience with Tableau or other similar Data Visualisation tools.
- Use of data warehouses and core databases.
- Agile mindset, adaptable to change and focussed on delivery of business outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to work with people at different levels in the organisation.
This 12 Month Fixed term contract offers a very competitive salary. Work with the best tools/technologies in the market, and within a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508