See job description for details
Join one of Australia's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities. Your new company
Join one of Australia's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities within their Group Compliance, Regulatory Affairs team. You will join an experienced group covering various products and operations whilst working closely with experienced stakeholders. Your new role
As an Operational Risk Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong risk culture as well as;
• Provide prudential oversight & advice to senior stakeholders.
• Contribute to the design and implementation of risk controls.
• Coordinate prudential regulatory initiatives, including reviews, meetings & presentations.
• Support the wider risk management team in governance and reporting.
• Assist in drafting content for inclusion into regulatory reporting for senior and executive management.
• Oversee and manage junior staff. What you'll need to succeed
• Strong experience working in Operational Risk Management (Line 1 or Line 2).
• Regulatory experience desirable.
• Strong leadership capabilities with the desire to manage high performing teams.
• Strong experience of Banking/Financial services. What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Australian Bank that offers great career progression opportunities and leading training programs. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508