See job description for details
Join one of Australia's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities. Your new company
Join one of Australia's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities within their Line 1 Risk team in Group Finance. This organisation provides a strong team culture as well as sought after career progression opportunities. Your new role
This is a senior manager role for someone looking for an opportunity to drive a strong risk culture. Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct and review controls testing.
- Support in identification and reporting of risk obligations across change activities.
- Design and contribute to the Risk Management framework across the Group Finance.
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Directors and Senior Management.
- Support the development risk appetite statements.
- 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience working in Operational Risk Management
- Line 1 operational risk experience (preferable)
- Working knowledge of finance preferred, knowledge of financial services mandatory
- Demonstrated experience of influencing senior business leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of Controls Testing and Risk Management Frameworks.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Australian Bank is a Senior Manager position that offers continued training and development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508