Efinancial Careers is currently searching for a Senior Lawyer for our global Outsourcing Organisation for their offices in Sydney
Our client is a leading Outsourcing Organization. The business has a history of success in Australia and the APAC region..
A lawyer with a minimum of 10 years’ post-qualification experience in commercial and corporate law. Working with a local and international team, you will enjoy a varied work mix which will include:
- Advising on the full range of commercial and corporate matters related to the operations of the Group;
- Acting both as the lead lawyer and as part of a team
- Managing and resolving disputes; and
- Advising and updating the business on legislative changes and their impact.
- Qualified Attorney with circa 7 years of experience working on international procurement and sourcing contracts
- Demonstrated experience across the APAC region
- Negotiating and proposing solutions for APAC level contracts
- Experience in execution and delivery of services in scope, mapping client requirements, helping to develop and then implementing new/improved processes in line with pre-set guidelines
- Experience in identifying process inefficiencies and implementing improvements
- Strong leadership skills and prior experience managing a team of legal professionals
- Excellent legal analytical, review and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)