See job description for details
Internal Tech Recruiter - Sydney CBD and Remote working - Start up style US Fintech company. High Growth.Your new company
Working for a start up style US owned Fintech company, who have recently acquired a company in the Australian market and is rapidly growing now and into 2022. Sydney based role with flexible, remote working offered.
You new role
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will take on a newly created position as a Senior Internal Recruiter specialising in the sourcing of software engineers and developers for the Australian business.
Your duties will include:
- Recruitment of 20+ technical roles predominantly within engineering
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter to pipeline and proactively source
- Strategic Sourcing and Talent Pooling
- Partnering with and coaching hiring managers through best talent solutions
- Candidate management and ensuring the Candidate Experience is excellent
- Assist with the implementation of a new ATS system
- Drive best practice recruitment processes
- Work collaboratively with the US based team to recruit roles across the APAC market
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an experienced Internal Recruiter, Technical recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist who has worked in the technology, cloud, Saas and software space.
- You will be experience in sourcing niche roles, strategic sourcing and have a deep understanding of the current market and have a solid network.
- You will be flexible, adaptable and a self starter who enjoys working in more start up, entrepreneurial style vultures.
- An understanding of the way a global business and global matrix structure works is also idea.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working with the option to work remotely, as well as the use of a brand new shared workspace in Sydney CBD
- $110,000 - $130,000 base + super depending on experience
- Great staff benefits and reward & recognition
- The opportunity to join an established company during their early phase in Australia
- Working for a innovative, dynamic and Diversity & Inclusion focused business and have the best tools and EVP to attract the best people
What you need to do now
Please send your CV by pressing apply or send via email to Kat.McCarthy@hays.com.au or Clodagh.McGurk@hays.com.au with your salary needs, notice period and location. LHS 297508