Senior Integration Architect
- How you grow matters - looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Join an entrepreneurial high growth Enterprise Advisory - Technology Integration team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- You'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG Enterprise - Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. Our purpose is to unlock tangible value for our clients from strategy through to execution. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to build successful organisations. Your Opportunity
With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking an experienced Senior Integration Architect at an Associate Director level to join our new Technology Integration Practice. This practice is part of an exciting new growth priority for KPMG Enterprise.
As a Senior Integration Architect working in Advisory, you will work with clients across multiple sectors in the Mid-Market to help them identify opportunities for technology integration and assist in the development of API and integration strategies. You'll work closely with the broader technology integration team and play a lead role in the development of our new Technology Integration Practice. Collaboratively with the advisory team your focus will be;
- Helping clients understand the 'art of the possible' with innovative and disruptive technology
- Translate client future state desires into appropriate architecture to deliver on integration objectives
- Work with the broader Integration Practice advisory team to incorporate new integration technologies and solutions into a client's architecture
- Assess the required resources and steps required to perform integration transformation for a client utilising the broader integration practice team
- Manage the delivery of engagements, collaborating with clients to solve and implement solutions to address complex challenges across their business
- Lead the delivery effort role in the full end to end process of advisory engagements including conducting interviews, research and analysis, forming recommendations and report writing
- To identify, publish and communicate strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities.
- Drive design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model.
- Ensure that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals.
- Research and recommend opportunities to adopt new technologies.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new technologies into the IT infrastructure.
- Proactively research IT enterprise architecture best practices and methodologies and determines relevancy to the incumbent IT and business organisations.
- Participate in the life cycle planning of existing IT assets.
- Assist Solution Architects, and Project Managers in matching technology services to specific business service and application development projects to ensure consistent use throughout the enterprise.
- Identify and leverage opportunities across IT departments to ensure a consistent and efficient infrastructure framework
- Educate and guide engineers in the vision and use cases of specific solutions within the Enterprise Architecture portfolio
- Develop and participate in the governance of Enterprise Architecture principles and framework to assure compliance to the EA strategy and that exceptions are well justified and documented through a formal waiver process
- Analyse the impact of exceptions and its effect on future IT and enterprise goals.
- Use business requirements to identify, evaluate and present alternative design solutions which meet customer needs
- Prioritise requirements for inclusion in the software development phase using plan-driven (traditional) and change-driven (iterative and agile) techniques
- Create a use case diagram to clarify solution scope
- Special projects as assigned
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
This role will call for highly developed client facing advisory skills, a strong focus on delivering high quality outcomes and a solid understanding of enterprise architecture and integration strategies. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and demonstrable experience could include:
- Previous experience working for a well-regarded Management Consulting firm focused on technology integration, transformation and the underlying architectural models
- A solid understanding of mid-market integration products that support business operations in the front, middle and back offices
- Experienced in technology strategy and planning and it's relationship to enterprise architecture
- Design and delivery of contemporary integration approaches and methodologies
- Standard data (interchange) formats and application integration techniques
- Contemporary Cloud stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Digital, big data, customer engagement and common core systems and platforms
- Major technology trends, innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Architectural frameworks and methods such as TOGAF and others
- Technology operating models, financial management and sourcing approaches
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working
- Project delivery experience with contemporary integration platforms such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Oracle, Talend or equivalent
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background. We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technolog y & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
11 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
10 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now