See job description for details
Permanent Remote opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst with experience in the Financial Industry. ASAP Your new company
We are looking to recruit an energised and self-driven Senior IT Analyst with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience through technology for our client in the Financial Services Industry based in the Illawarra. This role can either be based remotely or here in the Illawarra - the choice is yours!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Analyst wanting to step up into an IT Manager role.
You will be guided and mentored by the CIO who is keen to leave the management of the day to day operations to you. You can be based anywhere as this is an opportunity for someone to either work in the office or completely remotely Your new role
The Senior IT Analyst plays a key role in the delivery of the strategic project plans.
Reporting to the CIO, you will leverage your prior experience in Financial Services to introduce and support leading technologies to enhance the customer experience and introduce operational efficiencies to the organisation.
As part of middle management, you will build and provide technical capability within the Business Systems team to deliver and improve IT Operations, project management and transformational change.
• Manage the technical considerations and direction of both internal and external outsourced IT Operations.
• Provide technology advice, guidance, solutions and support to all business units
• Support the effective implementation of business plans and project key deliverables
• Define, scope and manage project plans including creating and maintaining budgets
• Manage IT service delivery to ensure 24*7 availability
• Manage and monitor Information Security risks
• Maintain and test the Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery and Incident Response plans
• Manage and enhance the Microsoft SQL data warehouse environment
• Ensure compliance with the client's policies, governance processes and standards as well as all regulatory and legal requirements What you'll need to succeed
• A degree in IT or equivalent industry qualifications
• Project Management experience, training and certification
• Technical experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies
• Financial services experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement
• Demonstrated experience in leading and developing people to achieve goals and results
• Strong relationship management, consulting, negotiation, influencing skills
• Commitment to self-development and enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and embracing new technologies/methodologies
• ITIL Training/Certification.
• Experience in Lean principles and Lean Fundamentals training/certification. What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a world class financial institution
Be based remotely within Australia or at the client
Choice to work in the Illawarra or remotely within Australia What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508