Senior HR Advisor
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- 12 Sep 17 2017-09-12
Delivers and executes a full spectrum of HR solutions and services to a specified internal client group. May provide guidance to junior level team members.
- Executes the delivery of HR solutions of core COE-designed processes including Talent and Development, Compensation & Mobility, Employee Relations, M&A and Special Projects across a specified internal client group. Work includes but is not limited to more complex aspects of Year-End Compensation Planning, Annual Talent review and Succession planning, Performance Management and Manager Feedback across a specified client group and in daily activities such as new hire offers/internal promotions assisting with development plans, etc.
- Intake and triage within set guidelines on sensitive and complex Employee Relations cases, manager inquiries, etc. Acts as an escalation point on more complex matters for HRBPs, LOB and COEs
- Delivers and executes in the delivery of adhoc. reporting & analysis, M&A work and special projects.
- May coordinate workflow and provide coaching and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5-7 years of progressive related experience preferred with demonstrated success in Talent Management, organizational Design, Change Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, or Total Rewards Planning
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree or certification preferred.