Senior Financial Institutions Relationship Manager
Permanent Position, Leadership role, Sydney CBD Your new company
This leading international bank has a strong reputation in the Australian market and a global presence. They focus on corporate and institutional banking for mid-sized companies up to multinational organisations. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Senior FI Relationship Manager to join their high performing team based in their Sydney CBD office. Your new role
As a Senior FI Relationship Manager, your job will responsible for:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships with local and overseas financial institutions.
- Expand banking and non-bank client base including both onshore and offshore. Undertake any project as and when required.
- Carry out the necessary due diligence on the existing FI clients as well as introduce new relationships and provide recommendations on courses of action.
- Establish and expand current trade and treasury business including AUD, USD, Bonds product and other products.
- Setting up credit lines for the banks and non-bank FI's
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist with Head of Treasury on any tasks and duties as and when required
- Identify business opportunities, develop account strategies and management plans.
- Co-ordinate with other business units and product specialists to market Bank's products and services
- Tertiary Education or industry qualification
What you need to do now
- Minimum 8 years in financial institutions relationship management and marketing of banking/Treasury products and services.
- Ability to multi-task and work within timelines.
- Excellent team player with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with treasury products including but not limit in Money market, FX products, bond issues and bond investment, etc
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Selia Chen now on: email@example.com. LHS 297508