Senior Finance Manager/Head of Finance ANZ
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be a key member in Sales, Marketing, and Support (SMS) finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing division within Amazon.
This position will be the primary business partner to the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) Managing Director and cross-functional ANZ Leadership Team. This role will be based in Sydney.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will work closely with business leaders to drive financial planning process/scaling mechanisms to support our global business and develop financial models to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, this role requires strong business sense and capability to independently drive business partnership. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
• Advanced financial modeling skills in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots)
• 7+ years' relevant experience in corporate finance
• Demonstrated effective communication skills across peer groups and senior management Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to meet tight deadline
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
• Analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills required
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
• Passion for diving into the details of productivity metrics and cost measurement including ROI and customer lifetime value analysis
• Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Experience with Essbase, Cognos, TM1, and Oracle Financials or similar tools
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with data extraction using SQL or similar tools