Senior Director, APAC Partner Strategy & Success
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Alliances organization to lead partner success and strategy functions in APAC. This role is key to ensuring success of our alliances business, from development of longer term strategic plans for marketing and enablement to ongoing operational excellence and long term Customer Success. This role will report to the SVP & COO of Alliances and Channels. Key Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with senior APAC stakeholders in Alliances, CSG, Sales, Solution Engineering, Trailhead, Marketing, Legal and Finance
- Promote and align Alliances priorities with their needs, business challenges and priorities for Customer success through Consulting, Agency, Resell and ISV Partners
- Execute global program and operational functions in all supported/targeted regions
- Ensure consistency of operational aspects of recruiting and on-boarding
- Develop region specific plans to drive V2MOM methods and metrics
- Align with the global Indirect Office team to develop & execute the resell partner program in region, from recruitment & onboarding of resell partners in target markets to driving operational scale & process enhancements
- Partner with CSG to identify and execute impact initiatives that best align our partners to Salesforce Services and Customer Success functions
- Align partners to CSG products and booster programs, general service agreements, and interfacing on proactive and remedial initiatives (red accounts)
- Run regional SI & Resell Partner Sales Operations and the processes that govern our partners' success within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Initiate, manage, and oversee partner marketing and budget allocations; guide planning and events in conjunction with the APAC corporate marketing team
- Govern annual planning process (G4G), aligning A&C to Sales and Product investment roadmap; work with Legal, Sales/RevOps, Finance and other departments to ensure supporting roles have required capacity to meet FY objectives
- Oversee and guide APAC ecosystem development managers (EDMs) to build regional capacity plans and partner enablement at scale
- Provide regular updates on status and progress to the AMER executive leadership team
- Develop operational structure and business alignment to support new routes to market as required
- 15+ years of broad-based business and technology expertise in strategy consulting, management, or business leadership with a track record of innovative partnership
- Executive level relationship selling and business development skills; qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support the alliances strategy
- Strong proven ability to understand different alliance and channel GTM and organizational models
- Sound business acumen skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment; excellent spoken and written communication
- Proven track record of successfully recruiting, hiring, engaging, managing and retaining talent
- High-energy and compelling vision with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Expected travel: 25% to 50%
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.