Senior Credit Risk Analyst
See yourself in our team?
This role will give you the opportunity to understand the largest Retail Bank in Australia from a unique and analytical perspective. As part of the Credit Risk team you will be accountable for leading projects that drive profitable growth to each of our Retail and Small Business portfolios. You will also play a key role in developing new products and strategies to enhance the customer experience.
You will use complex data and tools to understand all aspects of the credit quality of applicants and areas of friction within our application process. You will continually monitor our customer base and explain portfolio trends to senior stakeholders and business partners. Do work that matters
What will help you succeed in this role?
- You will develop and own profit generating strategies (eg. Accept/Decline decision, Verification requirements, alternate offer) for the Personal Loan, Personal Overdraft and Personal transaction account products
- Through undertaking analytical deep dives on portfolio performance you will identify opportunities to improve our underwriting strategies and internal processes
What we can give you
- You can demonstrate experience in using data manipulation and statistical analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Tableau) to convert large data sets into easily consumable and insightful reports and business recommendations
- You are comfortable using data to derive, justify and implement hypothesis driven strategy optimisation
- You are confident formulating and communicating ideas to senior management
- You have proven experience in change management, influencing, workflow management, and managing to the highest degree of compliance and governance
- You are proficient in SAS / SQL and Excel
- You are comfortable working with large data sets, and understanding interactions between relevant data
- We encourage you to see work as just one part of your active, balanced lifestyle, with multiple flexible working arrangements and leave options to help you juggle your work and personal circumstances.
- Through on-the-job learning, training courses and coaching, we're continually improving our skills and services so that we can ensure our customers' expectations are always exceeded
- We offer high quality employee banking, investments and insurance services. You will also receive a range of competitive special discounts and benefits that have been designed for employees only
- We have many more benefits that you can explore throughout the recruitment process!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/06/2020