.Your key responsibilities
· Manage engagement delivery and assist business development for risk data and reporting projects ranging from solution development, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation.
· Help clients deliver increasingly complex regulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing the operating model through automation, technology and effective governance and controls methodologies.
· Assist clients in the development of digitally enabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data and technology.
Skills and attributes for success
· Soft skills: Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, client engagement and presentation. Maintain long term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
· Leadership skills: Manage conflicting priorities, track project timelines/budget and motivates teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
· Sector experience: Experience with Australian and international prudential supervision, regulatory reporting, regulatory technology (RegTech), capital management, enterprise risk and risk data management.
· Technical Skills: Working knowledge of coding languages desirable (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL, VBA etc.). Advanced use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
· Qualifications: Any suitable combination of education, training or experience. Examples include: Bachelor’s degree in: Economics, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting or related Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) training.