See job description for details
Senior Compliance Manager Broking Your new company
As a well-respected broker in Sydney who offer exceptional employee benefits and a high performing, dynamic workplace with an innovative and client focussed culture. Your new role
A line 2 compliance SME role as Senior Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Evaluate and provide advice to the business on compliance issues and incidents, including managing any escalation to senior stakeholders and reporting of incidents to regulators.
- Advise on compliance with new and existing regulatory obligations including Corporations Act, ASIC Act, privacy laws, ASIC Market Integrity Rules, ASX and Chi-X rules and other legislative obligations.
- Identify and analyse the impact of new or proposed changes to the regulatory framework.
- Work with the product team, marketing and ECM on new services and regulatory compliance
- Develop and implement assurance plans to assess the level of adherence to key regulatory obligations.
- Perform detailed risk reviews on business strategy, processes and projects, including rectification and remediation programs, and support the design and implementation of controls from a Line 2 compliance perspective.
- Develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with stakeholders, including conducting compliance obligations and emerging issues training.
- Proactively seek opportunities to simplify risk frameworks, policies and processes
- Tertiary qualification in finance, business, law or a relevant discipline is desirable
- Understanding of compliance frameworks, financial services law, obligations in a broking environment
- Compliance in financial markets or broking background and familiar with ASIC and ASX rules
- Experience of compliance incident investigations and analysis, including reporting to regulators and managing complex regulatory enquiries and notices.
- Knowledge of stockbroking, capital markets and project management will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in providing concise and clear advice
A permanent role at a large broker that offers hybrid office/WFH on offer and an excellent salary and bonus package. What you need to do now
Please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com to be shortlisted LHS 297508