Senior Compliance Manager
- Sydney CBD
- Aug 30, 2021
- $160k - $180k
This is a leading and fastest growing fully digital bank in Australia. Working with a high performing team and will have the opportunity to impact real change and drive the compliance culture.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for providing specialist compliance advice to help ensure that the bank meets legal and regulatory obligations through robust risk management.
This is a brand new opportunity and a result of strong growth.
You will play a critical role in;
- Maintaining and managing financial service licenses.
- Monitoring and tracking compliance obligations and pro-actively ensuring that the Compliance Programme is delivered in accordance with the detailed plans.
- Providing SME advice on all areas of consumer related regulation (e.g. Financial Services, Corporations Act, Privacy etc) concerning: Product design and suitability, Product disclosure, Permitted and required levels of advice, Staff training, and Media releases.
- Advising on the control environment to mitigate compliance risk.
- Supporting activities to ensure preparedness for future regulatory developments.
- Providing support on regulatory reviews and statutory notices.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (e.g. accounting, law, or commerce).
- Knowledge of the regulation and legislation in relation to retail banking.
- Demonstrated experience influencing senior business leaders
- Ability to translate complex concepts into plain English
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA
at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.