Senior Commercial Finance analyst - 12 month contract
This exciting opportunity requires a candidate with excellent excel skills, strong stakeholder engagement and an ability to apply there knowledge for the commercial advantage of the business.
- Scope the issue then define, build and implement solution to measure commercial viability.
- Provide analysis of revenue, Opex and Capex.
- Proactively communicate metrics and project objectives, status, barriers and results to all levels of the organization.
- Work with senior leadership to develop annual Capex plan
- Provide ongoing analysis of margin erosion to meet company margin objectives.
- Provide analytical insight of underlying market trends to build robust business cases and help shape strategic direction.
- Significant experience working in commercial finance
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Able to demonstrate previous history of stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a fantastic culture as a contractor in a role that will work closely with senior stakeholders to add true value to the organisation.
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 11 Dec 17