Senior Cloud Engineer - DevOps Specialist
- Join a fast paced dynamic team delivering the latest technologies.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- New, agile workspace in Barangaroo, with workplace flexibility.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG is going through some significant transformations in technology and are looking for a hands on DEVOPS specialist in AWS and Azure, to join our team. Your new role
As a Senior DEVOPS Engineer you will ensure KPMG's Cloud Hosted Services deliver reliable, feature rich, and cost effective services within agreed service levels to support the business strategy. Assist in the adoption of business opportunities that relate to the provision of AU and Global ITS cloud provided services such as Azure, AWS, O365 other cloud based services within the Firm. Your opportunity:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Work proactively with the Cloud Delivery Manager, AU and Global ITS Architecture, Demand and PMO teams to create new operational and security standards for Cloud hosting including templates, automation, networking, monitoring and other support technologies. You will ensure cloud delivery and operational support and management is structured.
- Work with the Cloud Delivery Manager and Architecture teams to create high level design and on-board new technology to the platforms. This may include design input, and actual implementation of services, assisting operational management team to formulate new policy and procedures to support the Firms increasing usage of cloud services
- Assist in the identification and expansion of services within our Azure and AWS Cloud based offerings
- Ensure cloud hosted systems are monitored effectively including performance reporting and data storage capacity planning.
- Assist in budgetary forecasting related to cloud consumption.
- Supporting Office 365 suite of products such as Teams, Exchange online, OneDrive, Intune, OneNote and SharePoint online.
- Promoting automation/orchestration to support scalable infrastructure.
- Implementing Encryption technologies such as Azure Bit locker, Blob and File storage encryption and Azure Key Vault
- Work on various different projects requiring hosting/server/storage engineer experience which may include the support/build of on premise non cloud technology.
The KPMG Difference
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of Azure and AWS. Other cloud platforms is desirable.
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services - Cloud Native 2.0, AWS SCP, Config rules, ECS, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, YAML Templates, AWS Route 53, CloudFront, SNS, Amazon Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience using DevOps tools such as Azure DEVOps,
- Familiarity with agile and sprint planning
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of Windows and Linux Server, Active Directory, AAD, Group policy, ADFS/SSO federation, DHCP, DNS, MIM, Security compliance and certificate management
- Strong Coding and PowerShell skills.
- Strong understanding of Recovery Services Vault
- Strong understanding of Security and Compliance concepts
- Strong understanding of Office 365 suite/products
- Experience in working within an ITIL environment and providing extensive problem analysis.
- Microsoft or AWS certification desirable
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Apply online! Advertised:
09 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now