Senior Change Manager
- Sydney CBD
- Aug 25, 2021
Global boutique bank is looking to recruit a fantastic Senior CM to join their established change practice. Work on interesting projects and contribute to the overall change capability.
- Global Boutique Bank
- Permanent Role
- Business Transformation
Morgan McKinley is excited to work with a highly regarded boutique global bank.
We have been engaged to recruit a Senior Change Manager, on a permanent basis, to join this established Change Practice. The Role
Reporting to the Change Management Director within the EPMO, you will deliver on key change and communication activities while managing and executing stakeholder engagement plans. Initial projects will include an Operations Transformation and a Divestment but ongoing projects are in regulatory and business transformation initiatives. You will also be a key contributor to building the change capability and maturity within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- The design, development, delivery and implementation of project change strategy
- and plans
- The development of communications, stakeholder engagement, change impact
- assessment, training, performance support, change readiness assessment and
- implementation activities
- Ensuring project forums, governance and monitoring controls are effective in driving optimal
- project and change management outcomes
- Partnering with other change managers, learning and communications specialists working
- across projects to ensure consistency and co-ordination of change efforts and development
- of change management skills.
You will be an experienced Senior Change Manager with at least 5-7 years working in an Organisational Change Management role. Additionally, you will:
What you get in return
- Have demonstrated financial services experience
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- A high-calbire and close knit team
- High level of workplace flexibility and autonomy
- Flexible working practices
- A salary of up to $185,000 inc Super plus bonus
Please apply online, or contact Nicola Eather directly at firstname.lastname@example.org