Senior Change Manager
The Chief Data Office is in place to realise a data-driven organisation for Commonwealth Bank Group, solve complex problems around data for the business and activate data for strategic and sustained competitive advantage.
Your team is of data management, analytics, information management, decisioning and privacy management professionals, driven to enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers in a safe, sound and secure way.
Collectively the team is defining, designing, developing and delivering the multiple and focused initiatives including capability uplift, best-practice, regulatory compliance, governance and platforms from which the business can use to deliver better customer outcomes. Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Lead the change management delivery to understand and manage the impact and implementation of initiatives led by the CDO Data Delivery Team.
- Accountable for multiple CDO Data Delivery related change management initiatives and manage junior team members or specialist resources to contribute to your deliverables / milestones.
- Plans and executes specialist Change Management advice and coaching to teams, whilst educating change champions to increase the network of the change community.
- Possible people leadership responsibility for Change Managers and Change Analysts
- Solid experience delivering complex, multi-faceted change management initiatives in line with program/project milestones
- Proven track record of developing OCM strategy and delivering change through all project phases
- Demonstrated ability to identify the scope of change activities, assessment of impacts and analysis of affected stakeholder groups.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Experience in planning for and conducting training sessions, managing stakeholders and producing communications
- Demonstrated personal characteristics of influence, resilience and adaptability
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/07/2020