See job description for details
Senior C# Engineer Opportunity for a Tier 1 Gaming, ASX listed client Your new company
A well-known Global Tier 1, ASX-listed Gaming Provider who has extensive reach into the global and local ANZ gaming industry. They place innovation at heart with continuous improvement to outshine their competitors, where their products are seen being used from casinos worldwide, to the local bar/pub in your area! They have witnessed growth during COVID so you know that you are in safe hands if you are considering a move! Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your existing skillset to drive new designs and process implementations, whilst maintaining existing ones as you develop new insights and contribute to scalability, testability and maintainability for the wider business group! Creativity is most certainly they value a lot in order to deliver an outstanding gaming experience to their end-users. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years Full-stack C# .NET experience with an emphasis on SOLID design principles
- Proven commercial development experience with libraries and framework
- Ideally with CI/CD, container & microservices experience
- Automation experience such as Python, PowerShell, Bash is highly regarded
- Strong communication and stakeholder management with experience working in team environments
What you need to do now
- Gain strong industry knowledge with the opportunity to work with a Tier 1 Global Gaming Company
- Outstanding perks and benefits with the office only 5 mins walk away from Train Station.
- Excellent Opportunity to develop applications to be recognized worldwide
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508