Our client, a globally recognized leader in Quantitative trading and provides exceptional conditions and rewards to attract and retain the best technologists in the market. Due to an internal transfer, they are looking for a seasoned C# developer with trading systems/quant pricing experience to join their boutique team.
This team of developers are the 'best of the best', pioneering the latest and most efficient development strategies. An inherent passion for technology's role circumnavigating complex financial challenges is paramount.
The role involves re-engineering one of the institutions key applications, you will play an integral part in successfully shaping & implementing the new solutions.
Prior experience covering the entire development life cycle is required, individuals that have only supported and maintained existing applications within the technology suite will not suffice.
The role requires a tenured developer to work within an already established development team using the very latest C# technologies, the desire to deliver the most efficient and effective end to end solution is key.
Successful applicants must have a strong interest in high performance, scalable software development and a keen interest in finance / trading.
- 5+ years' experience as a C#.Net Developer working on financial systems (ideally Risk, Quants, Pricing).
- Experience with Real-time Applications (Tibco RV ideally)
- Understanding of the Greeks
- Familiarity with C++ Development / Principles
- An industry relevant degree, diploma and/or certifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial derivative products and pricing - (highly desirable).
This role would be suited for a mid-level developer with strong C#.Net, WPF skills ideally some finance / Risk based systems.
#C# #C++ #.Net #XAML #XML #WCF #WPF #Finance #Risk #CreditRisk #MarketRisk #Trading #InterestRateDerivatives