Senior Business Analyst (Adobe Campaign)
- Sydney CBD
- Dec 15, 2021
- $600 - $800 pd
Join a leading global consulting business as a Senior Business Analyst (Adobe Campaign)
Offered initially as a 6 month contract, you will join a dynamic team working to solve strategic issues relating to digital strategy and transformation for a range of high-level global clients. Offered as a full remote OR Sydney-based opportunity, you will play a key role in driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform and your experience as an experienced business analyst. The role:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Partnering with stakeholders to define and document campaign audience requirements, program specifications and business requirements for marketing campaigns
- Leveraging data sets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment, content and experience enhancement initiatives.
- Working with client, external vendors to maintain delivery and deployment schedules
- Supporting Issue Management from identification through resolution
- Having a keen attention to detail, follow-through and be ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Campaign Lifecycle is essential
- Demonstrated experience working with technical staff to design, deliver and implement a range of technical solutions in a business analyst capacity
- An ability to collect, analyse and evaluate data to then make appropriate and well-structured recommendations, decisions and presentations
- Experience articulating complex business problems and requirements for a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to NIKITA PAPASTAMATIS at email@example.com or call 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.