Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities, we are currently looking for a Senior BA in Australia.
Overview of the project
The Senior BA will contribute to an innovative industry initiative aiming at building a new Stock Exchange platform. The project will expose the candidate to new technologies and practices such as tokenization of assets.
- Provide functional expertise in capital markets and securities to define solutions that meet the needs of business and operations for an Exchange-related initiative
- Assess feasibility and identify the best set-up and the necessary level of controls to minimize operational risk
- Analyse and document business requirements, communicate and explain effectively to parties/departments representatives involved
- Set expectations and project governance at kick-off and monitor adherence and compliance throughout the project
- Deliver projects from study to post-implementation support within agreed budget and schedule
- Manage project dependencies, escalate risks and issues to stakeholders to overcome challenges, propose and executive migration plans
- Prepare and chair Steer Committees to provide clear communications and status reporting to senior management and obtain decisions on strategic questions
- Manage change requests, perform testing to ensure a robust end-user solution is delivered
- Interact with vendors and external parties, provide training to users
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant disciplines
- Previous experience within the financial services, with a focus capital markets products and activities, stock exchanges
- Minimum 4 years of experience in business analysis and project management
- Sound fundamental knowledge in project methodologies, namely agile, lean, waterfall
- Strong time management skills, able to multi-task, experienced with Jira, Confluence, MS Visio, Lucid Charts, FIX, SWIFT, FpML,
- Knowledge in BPMN, UML
- Strong analytical, communications skills, fluent in English
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.