Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst About the business & your team
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service. Your Role
Coordinates the definition of business and functional requirements and provides specialist support for projects and operations, gathers information, documents and analyses business needs and requirements to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes. Key Responsibilities
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify and define relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and constant assessment of progress
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope and actual needs as opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Assess and document the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Determine the effectiveness of proposed solutions including the identification any associated risks as well as the risk for not implementing the solution
- Develop documentation including Business Requirements documents and models; concept papers; design specifications and delivery of learning's to end user.
- Convert business needs into functional designs and leads business stakeholders towards functional design decisions
- Team leadership and people management including using the Group's people management systems and policies to effectively manage team and complete all required people management activities as directed by the Group or Line Manager.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Bank policies and external regulatory requirements.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Minimum five years' business analysis or process improvement experience
- Financial Services Industry Experience
- Experience working on technology enabled projects
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/09/2020