Senior Business Analyst-1
Senior Business Analyst About the business & your team
The Office of the Deputy CEO brings an increased focus on some of the most vital work we need to do to build a simpler, better bank for the future.
Key areas of focus include:
- Leading the simplification of our portfolio to focus on the future growth of our core banking businesses
- Elevating and coordinating our approach to how we listen and respond to our customers
The Business Separation team is critical to see through a successful business separation from the Group. Our team is responsible for the separation work during the deal phase and up to deal completion About your role
We are looking for passionate individuals, keen to work in a fast paced environment with experience in projects, stakeholder management, delivering change.
You will be working on one or multiple work streams of the Business Separation program.
You will report to the Program Delivery Owner/Lead for your work stream deliverables with day to day reporting to the work stream Project Manager. Key Responsibilities
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Business analysis skills to document, review, analyse and enhance the business requirements submitted to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the changes required
- Run daily team Huddles to help manage workloads and capacity
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Undertake business impact assessment and document outcome
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed
- Undertake project change control as required
- Work effectively as part of a cross-functional team to deliver desired business outcomes
- Work with stakeholders to identify all activities required to deliver scope for Day 1
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to gather requirements and provide assessment of progress as required
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Be proactive around identification and resolution of risks, issues, blockers and escalate as appropriate
- Identify and define problem statements and appropriate solutions to meet business needs/value
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Provide succinct and accurate reporting according to Project and CBA Delivery Governance
- Manage deliverables within timeframes assigned and in consideration of all legal and risk requirements
- Ensure compliance with Group Delivery Framework
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Experience and knowledge of the Finance Services or similar complex industry is essential
- 5+ years' experience working as a Senior BA in technology enabled change programs/projects
- Previous experience with Mergers, acquisitions and divestments is advantageous
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive level
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 18/06/2020