Senior Building Services Engineer
Senior Building Services Engineer
- Sydney CBD location, opportunity to travel to visit client sites around Australia
- Work on projects across the whole property lifecycle
- Work closely with and provide advice to high level institutional clients
is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our Property and Environmental Services (PES)
team create value for clients by helping them buy, sell, fund, fix and maintain property assets. This is a team of Property, Environmental & ESG focussed professionals including engineers, scientists & chartered building surveyors across Australia & New Zealand.
As our Senior Building Services Engineer
you will provide clients with strategic engineering and commercial advice through the property lifecycle from buying, to occupying or leasing and onto selling. In this role you will:
- Assess the compliance, condition and performance of property assets
- Produce in-depth documentation to support client decision and plans,
- Develop reports and presentations for clients
Our ideal candidate will have proven engineering experiences across design, construction or asset management and bring to the role:
What we offer you
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other relevant experiences
- Good knowledge of buildings and properties and the problems and issues to look for when dealing with due diligence assessments,
- Recent working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, Hydraulic and Vertical Transportation Services across commercial office, industrial and retail buildings,
- Experience working with Australian Standards and Code Compliance,
- The ability to write and present a cohesive, coherent and technically sound report for readership by high level executives,
- Excellent liaison skills with fellow engineers and consultants to be able to source relevant information for compilation in reports and assessments,
- A very professional demeanour that will allow interaction with high level property executives in formal and informal settings.
- High-level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG
and its ongoing success. So, if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
01 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
30 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now