Senior Analyst Regulatory Reporting
See yourself in our team
As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting to the Group's regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group's banking license. Do work that matters
Leveraging your technical skills, as a Senior Analyst, you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Capital, Credit Risk and Exposures regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS.
- Assist in the preparation of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met.
- Help run the month end process of generating and scrutinizing product level Exposures and RWA through the in-house system GTRS
- Optimise capital through initiatives to validate capital treatment with internal stakeholders including Credit Policy
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units.
- Actively contribute to the Regulatory Reporting and vision, business and culture plans
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA status, with an understanding of the key drivers in a regulatory driven environment, or knowledge of financial products
- Experience in regulatory reporting environment, particularly in Group reporting highly regarded
- Strong numerate and accounting skills with an understanding of financial products
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- SQL, SAS, AXIOM
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 11/03/2021