Senior Analyst Process Architecture
Do work that matters
- You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box
- We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
- Together we place customers at the centre of what we do
The Senior Analyst, Process Architecture will engage with the business units who deal with both internal & external customer processes.
Through strong engagement and thought leadership, you will ensure that strategic and operational intent is delivered by providing the capabilities, tools, frameworks and governance that optimises business performance.
The Senior Analyst will ensure that process architecture decisions are governed, managed and communicated to enable the business to make clear and transparent decisions. This is critical in leading and communicating changes required to both the business and within our own Architecture community to ensure alignment across business units, products and platforms.
Process Architecture sets the Group Framework for process management and supports the Group in embedding the framework, including:
See yourself in our team
- Embedding process design principles e.g. design processes that our customers & colleagues value and trust, design processes end-to-end, re-use existing processes and measure process performance
- Understanding and documenting current state processes
- Analysing current state processes and documenting pain points
- Visibly measuring process performance through the development of appropriate reporting mechanisms
- Designing future state processes and aligning to process taxonomy
- Establishing process governance to oversee process capability, efficiency and change.
The Process Architecture Team is leading the transformation of the Group into a process centric organisation through the implementation of Process Architecture disciplines. Process centricity is a key enabler to execute on the Groups Platform Strategy and realise the digital organisation the Group aspires to be.
Building on the Group's productivity culture, Process Architecture focusses on making our processes more:
- Consistent & Reusable
- Efficient & Scalable
- Transparent through visibility of process performance
- End to End
The team works collaboratively within the Architecture Community and across the Group to drive process simplification, standardisation and re-use to support a consistent customer & staff experience that is channel agnostic, mitigates risk and drives cost saving.
We make sure that process architecture decisions are governed, managed and communicated to enable business trade-offs to be clear and transparent whilst incorporating long term enterprise needs and operational outcomes.
The team is critical in being able to lead and communicate changes required across the architecture community to improve architecture as well as ensuring that there is alignment across business units, products and platforms.
Our Purpose is to " Enable end to end process design, transformation and management". We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
- Strong experience drawn from a variety of disciplines including process architecture, operations and strategy
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Knowledge of industry and global operations best practices
- Consulting core craft skills
- Experience working on process-based initiatives/projects
- Leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience and attitude working in a dynamic program environment
- Industry related tertiary qualifications is desirable
- Recognised industry certifications in Business Process Management is desirable
If this sounds like you - apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/08/2021