Immediate start for Senior Analyst in our Corporate Actions team. CBD Location. Growing ASX listed global fund administrator
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 100,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $183 billion. Globally we employ more than 250 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Corporate Actions Analyst to join our Sydney CBD team. The team is responsible for providing services to our clients in the corporate actions space including:
- Capture and process all enterprise wide income and asset servicing events for clients.
- Monitor client corporate actions and manage the communication and receipt of instructions from clients on discretionary corporate actions.
- Manage the withholding tax database.
- Monitor Client proxy voting. Obtain client instructions and lodge votes on their behalf.
- Research COACs as required.
- Provide client support and reporting
- Manage the system and process improvements for the corporate actions team
- Support the fund administration team
Key to your success in the role will be your ability to demonstration:
5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- 3-5 years’ Corporate Actions experience, preferably from a Custodian
- Systems knowledge - HiPortfolio, IRESS
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of both domestic and international (desirable) trading execution and settlement
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, business or related area
- Securities Institute Australia (SIA) qualifications preferred (not essential).
- Experience with clearing systems i.e. CHESS, Exigo, and RBNZ.
- Experience with industry messaging i.e. SWIFT.
Our Values Our Clients Come First Get it Right, First Time Prioritise People Be Solution Focused Work as One Team
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.