Senior Analyst - ANZ Sales Strategy
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Finance and Operations Job Details
Senior Analyst - ANZ Sales Strategy
About the Company:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
About the Position:
The Strategy and Operations team at Salesforce is a high-performance team chartered with supporting the strategy-setting of the business, monitoring business health and performance, supporting execution, and assisting senior leaders in driving the business forward. We are a highly data driven business. Our business is sustained on a vast amount of sales data captured by the suite of Salesforce applications, and discussions with sales managers and key stakeholders across functions.
Salesforce ANZ is looking for an experienced senior analyst to play a critical role in partnering with our senior Business Unit leaders.
This person will be accountable for identifying and reporting on key indicators of sales performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic agenda for the sales group, and presenting recommendations to senior leaders. The senior analyst will own the analytical infrastructure for a Sales business unit and work on projects including market segmentation, pipeline analysis, coverage optimisation, and ongoing performance measurement. Deliverables will take the form of strategic recommendations and the operational cadence that drives our growth.
The successful candidate will be someone who can balance strategy and operations, can work independently, is an analytic rockstar and team player, and can handle the pressure of presenting to executive leadership.
- Analyse the health and momentum of the business by tracking and interpreting performance metrics
- Deliver actionable insights and craft recommendations to leaders to enhance business performance
- Drive a regular operational model and cadence for the Business Unit including weekly reporting, forecasting and business reviews
- Shape the go-to-market model for the Business Unit and implement it through activities, including: commercial planning, evaluation of growth opportunities, segmentation, headcount allocation, quota distribution
- Build executive presentations, crafting key recommendations for senior executives in strategic decision making and investment
- Support quarterly business reviews and annual business planning
- Work cross-functionally with extended teams on transformational projects
- Manage ad hoc requests from top management
- 3+ years work experience in commercial planning, consulting, finance or business intelligence/analytics
- Experience in a fast-paced growth company or with subscription software business models is a plus
- Good analytical skills: Demonstrated ability to conduct data-driven analysis and draw insights. Advanced Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets modeling capabilities required. Experience using business intelligence and data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Einstein Analytics is favourable
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to translate analysis into easily digestible messages and make succinct executive presentations (verbal/ written) for senior leaders
- Flexibility and sense of urgency: Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and resilience in an environment of ambiguity
- Autonomy and drive: Self-motivated with a highly collaborative style, strong influencing skills, and drive to work in a rapidly changing growth environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.