Senior Agile Business Analyst
Macquarie's Technology Group is responsible for managing Macquarie's technology infrastructure, supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing business systems as well as delivering and deploying new systems, technologies and services.
We provide each major business in Macquarie with a dedicated team that works closely with that business to understand its technology needs. The Risk Management Group and Risk Services Account team provides technology support for Macquarie's Risk Management Group and the business-wide Risk Services platforms.
As a Senior Agile Business Analyst, your role is to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of the Risk Management Group's Enterprise Compliance stakeholders. In this role, you will:
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- define improvements to business processes, and assists decision-makers in gathering information to make decisions
- review and analyse business requirements and produce formal or informal specification documents
- work closely with the development team to identify mapping requirements and produce other artefacts, including data dictionary and user or system interface specifications
- collaborate with wider the team to reach a consensus on scope, design decisions and implementation decisions, as well as investigate and resolve any issues
- play a key role in testing phase by providing input into test planning and ensuring the quality of the solutions and products to be delivered
- provide support throughout the project lifecycle, including design, development, testing and implementation.
- 5+ years' experience in a technical business / data analyst capacity.
- 2-3 years' experience working in roles that involve continuous improvement, transformation and or business management in an Agile environment
- demonstrated proficiency in SQL and complex relational databases
- experience with data analytics and use of tools like Alteryx, PowerBI is highly desirable.
- experience working in an Agile environment and using collaborative toolsets including JIRA, Confluence an added advantage
- familiarity with requirements techniques such as user stories, use cases, story mapping
- good understanding of producing project artefacts including data dictionary and interface specifications
- experience with system integration and with vendor solutions
- experience within risk management is desirable
- strong communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders in discovery, and requirements review sessions.
To apply, submit your application online, or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team. Advertised:
30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: