We are partnering with one of the world's largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. Our partners offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
The Albury Business Advisory division are seeking an experienced and client-focused Accountant and / or Senior Accountant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
This is an important role which will provide tax, accounting and business advisory services. The successful candidate will always be looking to make a real contribution to client's businesses and their personal affairs.
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partners;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns; and
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry.
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting major;
- Aspirations to complete / completed CA or equivalent;
- Strong work ethic;
- Experience with all types of entities including individual, companies and trusts;
Working for Partners entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mike Zielinski directly via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508