Senior Account Executive, Marketing Solutions, Education Sector
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organisations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, web and marketing automation. A deep understanding of marketers' needs drives us-because we are marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
By partnering state of the art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the "Best Places to Work". About the Position
This role is aligned to Salesforce.org's Education team, and works in a team selling environment with Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and the broader sales team to drive deals across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot suite of solutions.
You will be focussed on growing our Education sector business across Australia and New Zealand, encompassing K12, Colleges, and Universities. You will drive deals from first contact to close, as well as scaling the business by enabling your core account executives. You will be a self starter who can generate a large pipeline of business and effectively manage complex deals. Responsibilities
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory
- Increasing revenue spend within educational institutions
- Generate business opportunities through prospecting and cold-calling as well as up-selling into existing accounts
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation in assigned territory
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with our CRM
- A proven track record of new business sales
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience, preferably into marketing departments
- Experience working in a team selling environment
- Consistent achievement of at least $1M USD in new revenue quota
- Exceptional organisation, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability and proven experience with strategic account planning
- You have experience and a comfort level with all interactions and selling motions involving the "C" level - Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer etc
- Ability to give high-level overview product demonstrations and instil confidence in the customer with every interaction.
- Track record of sales excellence (ability to articulate sales process) is a must and formal sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of the Marketing Cloud and Pardot platform, products, and services are a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.