- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of the company's technology and information systems.
- Manage and mitigate Information Security risks, according to the internal architectural framework.
- Facilitate the secure introduction of new technologies.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Test final security structures to ensure they been integrated effectively.
Desired skills and experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Information Security
- 5 years of experience in a Security Architecture position
- Working knowledge of international security frameworks, including ISO-27000 series, CISSP, CISM.
- Degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
- Professional security management certification
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 17 Jan 18