See job description for details
Permanent Salesforce Tech Consultant role with a global organisation, paying up to 200K. Your new company
Join a global information technology company that provides a diverse portfolio of management and consulting services with Salesforce being at the forefront and expanding rapidly. It is one of ANZ's largest organisations. This person will join on a permanent basis with flexible working arrangements, with view to become a Technical Architect in the future. Your new role
In addition you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Train users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions, design, config and development.
- Enterprise level integration, with development efforts effecting upstream/downstream legacy systems
- Working with functional consultants, customer architects, business personnel and building effective relationships.
- Ensure success of Salesforce enterprise-level integration and development efforts effecting upstream and downstream legacy systems
What you'll get in return
- You need to be Australian Citizen.
- 3+ years in a consultancy role previously.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.
- CRM and Force.com.
- Apex, Visualforce, XML, JSON, SQL & PL / SQL.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Eclipse.
An opportunity to work in a global organisation, collaborating with a team with strong and outcome focused leadership. You will be allowed remote working and offered an extremely competitive salary. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508