Salesforce Technical Architect
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. What will I be doing?
As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will Demonstrate expertise in overall Salesforce solutions and platform leading the technical solution aspects of salesforce projects or implementations. Your role is to lead discussions with client's stakeholders to understand the client's business and offer technical solutions leveraging Salesforce.com platform/offerings.
You will provide technical governance and best practices or standards across the application lifecycle through the whole design, build, test and deploy stages. This will include collaborating with sales teams developing tenders' technical responses and working with delivery teams and project managers by providing input to the project planning activities.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for conducing or leading technical workshops, aligning solutions to business goals and be able to propose best practice processes to maximise the benefit of using the Salesforce platform. Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in developing the technical architecture solutions and technical delivery of Salesforce Cloud offerings. (Sales, Service, Community, etc)
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience in technical roles.
- Deep knowledge of the software development process using the Salesforce platform.
- In depth understanding of web technologies.
- Experience with Data modelling, Salesforce integration, API framework, web services development and integration platforms.
- Experience in Salesforce development using APEX, Lightning Components, Visualforce etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies and iterative delivery.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, visual, and impactful manner.
- Coaching and assisting developers and technical team members during projects and technical community sessions.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Experience in consulting work and crafting a technical proposal and responding to RFIs and RFPs.
- Knowledge of Salesforce offerings e.g. Vlocity, FSL, CPQ etc. is preferred
- Salesforce certifications.
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above