Salesforce Solutions Architect
As an IBM Salesforce Solutions Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. What will I be doing?
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect your role is to lead the solutioning aspects of Salesforce projects/implementations specific to design, solution architecture, functional implementation and evaluation of solutions in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
In this role you will demonstrate an expertise in overall Salesforce solutions and platform, by leading business / functional discussions with clients and internal teams (design, build, test teams). You will be working closely with client's to understand their business requirements and offer solutions based on Salesforce.com platform offerings. You will also work on responding to tenders (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and formulate a solution point of view as well as respond to the functional and technical requirements. Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in architecting solutions for Salesforce Cloud offerings. (Sales, Service, Community, etc)
- implementation and integration projects & proposals.
Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, visual and impactful manner.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-orientated environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral), storytelling, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with a mix of business and technical solution experience in solutioning and leading Salesforce cloud implementations
- Experience in Salesforce strategy, roadmap design, crafting a technical proposal and responding to RFIs and RFPs.
- Experience in developing high-level architecture design of current and future state solutions based on business requirements and value propositions.
- experience in consulting work
- Knowledge of software development fundamentals such as: knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns
- Knowledge of Salesforce offerings e.g. Vlocity, FSL etc. is preferred
- Salesforce certifications.
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above